Self - Healing (515)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Health Benefits of Sun Rays

10 Health Benefits of Sun Rays Sun rays are the essential elements for human beings They offer a wide range of benefits for humans, animals…

Started by Dr Darius Homi Umrigar M.D.(A.M)

0 Mar 1, 2013

Changes in the Online Healing Chat guidance services

Dear Pearls of the Healers Ocean, With the help of generous donations from Mr. Kassam and family, Healersocean had offered free guidance t…

Started by Aatmn

1 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Susanta Lahiry

Bio Electro Magnetic Energy Regulation is good for Microcirculation

Bio Electro Magnetic Energy Regulation is good for Microcirculation   Bio%20Electo%20Magnetic%20Regulation%20is%20good%20for%20Micro%20Circ…

0 May 9, 2012

Rheumatoid Arthritis Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency, Researchers Find

Rheumatoid Arthritis Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency, Researchers Find A new study led by a Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH…

0 May 9, 2012

Pomegranates: The New Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy?

Pomegranates: The New Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy?   Modern women at midlife have many options when it comes to dealing with those…

0 May 4, 2012

Dementia

Dementia   Most of us start worrying about dementia after retirement - and that may be too little, too late. Experts say that if you really…

0 May 4, 2012

Dementia

Dementia   Most of us start worrying about dementia after retirement - and that may be too little, too late. Experts say that if you really…

0 May 4, 2012

Many Doctors Prescribe the Wrong Form of Vitamin D

Many Doctors Prescribe the Wrong Form of Vitamin D Vitamin D is also called as Calciferol, Viosterol, Ergosterol I’ve been extolling the be…

0 May 4, 2012

A Newborn's Conversation with God

A Newborn's Conversation with God     A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live ther…

0 May 2, 2012

A positive and proactive outlook towards human suffering : We are not creatures of pain; we are creators of pain.

A positive and proactive outlook towards human suffering : We are not creatures of pain;  we are creators of pain.   CREATURES OR CREATORS…

0 Apr 27, 2012

RSS

This is a space for healers, seekers, metaphysical explorers. Let's learn and share, to make a positive shift for ourselves and others.

Events

Blog Posts

How to be positive in your life?

Posted by Aatmn on October 8, 2018 at 6:15am 0 Comments

You deserve to be honoured.

Posted by Aatmn on September 20, 2018 at 6:32pm 0 Comments

How can you remain open to receive love?

Posted by Aatmn on September 11, 2018 at 10:30am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Mamata posted a status
"I admit,I integrate, consolidate & apply my inner awareness for a positive shift in my life under the loving care of Radikall Soul Temple"
Jul 12, 2018
Mamata posted a discussion
Jul 7, 2018
Mamata posted a status
"Being in alignment with All That Is, is my Soul's Temple"
Jul 6, 2018
Mamata posted a discussion
Jul 2, 2018

© 2019   Created by Omnipresence Academy of Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service